We Are Utilizing The Most Current Technologies And Scientific Disinfection Protocols For Your Protection. Virtual Visits are also available. Please call the office to schedule a telemedicine visit.
At Envision Eye and Laser, your best vision remains our focus. Additionally, we are extremely focused on providing a sanitary environment for your vision and ophthalmic care needs. To protect you, your family and others at your next visit with us, here is what you can expect:
- To maintain social distancing, patients will be asked to remain in their car until it is time for their appointment, at which point they will receive a call or text.
- Only patients are allowed in the office to reduce the number of people in the office. If needed, one guest may accompany a patient in the office.
- Masks will be worn by staff and patients throughout your visit. We may help your mask fit more safely by taping it into place with hypoallergenic tape.
- A non-contact temperature reading will be taken as you enter and we’ll ask for answers to questions about your recent health.
We employ follow strict cleaning and disinfection practices according to CDC protocols.
Hand sanitizer will be available for you as you enter the office.
- We have installed UV light purified air filtration systems.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of feeling sick, reduced ability to exercise, trouble breathing, new loss of smell or taste, fever or unexplained body aches, or if you have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or someone with Coronavirus symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your visit and refrain from visiting our office at this time. We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and comply with all the latest safety recommendations.
It remains our pleasure to care for your vision. Please stay safe and we very much look forward to seeing you.